4

Autumn Break

in October every student and teacher will be blessed with Autumn break in Norway. The original name is actually "Potato holiday", every child was given this to go to the country and help the farmers pick potatoes.

Nowadays the farmers don't need that much labour power, even though the holiday remains. It is therefore best spent inside in the warmth eating and playing computergames.

4 Comments!:

Audun said...

I enjoy playing computer games, I really do. But eating them too? You are weird, and there's nothing to do about it.

Out of curiousity, what kind of games does non-curled weirdo's play these days?



lthcdlsh

Tora said...

non-curled?

erhm.

Harvest Moon on Gamecube or Pikmin 2.
Also some random Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, but haven't touched that for months.

Audun said...

yes, un-curled. When I met you, it was confirmed to me that you are in fact a non-curloir, and thus not-quite-as-nifty-as-those-with-curls.

I keep thinking it's friday today.
Hmm.


ajmjr

Tora said...

I have done the same!
I spent the ENTIRE Friday thinking wait... I spent the entire THURSDAY, thinking it was Friday.

And yes, I do not have curls! This means I envy those who do.

Back to Top