2

Good Afternoon December 6th

Perhaps you were here at this time last year, when I told you things about December 6th you didn't know before.

Well if you didn't, read the entire post here.

And I bumped into this Norwegian Advent Calendar for day 6. It's all quite strange.

Aaah gaad, I have to stop posting! But I just discovered that I had already drafted this post once previously for latter use, and it happened to be all about December 6th, so I couldn't save it for later!
*sighs* Sorry pumpkin, you've just got to learn to live with it.

In other news, today there's 18 days left until Christmas eve! How do you like this little angel?


2 Comments!:

Audun said...

It could do with some lazer gunz, maybe some black leather. And a look that says "I'll ¤#%& you, you ¤%%¤!¤% ¤%&€!!!****!!!!!!"

Just my thoughts

Richard Fair said...

How can it be Christmas already? Has this been a shorter year for some reason? I demand snow. Now!

The word verifcation for this post is ukibrop - which is almost a sentence. One day I'm going to click on the little wheelchair to see what happens.

Back to Top