0

Summer music '07



A list of terrible, terrible music (and some not so terrible music) I will hear later and think of this summer:

Parlami d'Amore - Negramaro
These Words - Natasha Bedingfield
Relax, Take It Easy - Mika
E Raffaella è mia - Tiziano Ferro
Destination Unknown - Alex Gaudino
D.A.N.C.E - Justice
Love Will Tear us Apart - Joy Divison
Take a Look At my Girlfriend - Supertramp
Tidløs - Postgirobygget
By the Monument - Maxïmo Park
You Are Dreaming - Shout Out Louds
Me and My Imagination - Sophie Ellis Baxtor
Sound of Freedom - Bob Sinclair
Music is My Hot, Hot Sex - CSS
Umbrella - Rihanna Ft. Jay-Z
Suburban Knights - Hard-Fi
Summer Sun - Koop

A handy list I can keep for later and laugh at it and maybe break it into nice little chunks and feed it to the birds.
Like my younger brother never said, music is best enjoyed sideways, with a handsomely strong cocktail and a bag of chips at the beach.

0 Comments!:

Back to Top