12

Happy Birthday Audun!



12 Comments!:

Audun said...

Spank j00, spank j00 very much.

Tora said...

I used the most tacky glitter image I could find, just for you!

Audun said...

And azzmazingly tacky it is!

A nice gift indeed, too bad someone has already torn off most of her wrapping:)

Torstein said...

happy birthday Smaudun! first time I have EVER written on Toras blogg.. feels good in facts :)

Foss said...

Torstein, you cheeky monkey! How are ya? :)

Audun said...

Thanky youy very muchy Torsteiny. Howy nicey ofy youy toy droppy by hery andy say helloy.

Torstinator said...

I`m fine Foss (despite some nasty grades)! How about you?

andy youry welcomey Auduny.... y

Smylexx said...

Slappy Happy Flappy Birthday.


Where's my fish?

A said...

Happy b-day, Rævdun! Enjoy!

Audun said...

Thank you, I promise to enjoy!

Wittingly insulting my name or not, it's still un-manly to hide behind one's initials, Axel.

Come back and try again when you've become awesome :)

A said...

Happy "First day of Birthday", Audun! Kan hvis jeg vil!

Torstinator said...

seriusly! get your shit up and act lke adults you two! I don`t want any insulting comments here!!

just kidding.. keep going plx! I will have many extra words in my vocabulary when this devolves:P

Back to Top