11

Russ is over


Soo.. That's a wrap.
The russetid is officially over, and it's very sad, as a matter of fact - it's very very sad :(
I've completely lost my voice, all you hear is a loud, high-pitched scraping sound when I try to speak, so I haven't been able to talk properly since May 16th! If this continues much longer - i will go crazy! Speaking of which - gogo May 17th! YAY! Happy Snoreway Time!
I'm sure there's looaads to tell, like that the four of us (Ulrik, Jakob, Elin and myself) drank a crate of beer inside a phone booth for a russ-knot, and later we woke up some teachers at six in the morning! (One of them had baked buns for us, she was supernice). It snowed as well, in fact - it was the coldest May 17th for fifty years.

Go team, we fail at climate, indeed. I put some before/after pictures pre/past russetid here, to describe everything in pictures for you.

And here I am, doing what I do best! In fact, exactly what I am going to do now, and have done for some 16 hours. Sleep!

11 Comments!:

9sse said...

I love the smooth change of sweaters in the before/after pics, from Stinkestress to Red Lion <3

//ulrik

Witchieboobs said...

You look cute with those whiskers :p

And I wanna hear your high-pitched-scraping-sound-voice XD

Sooo cool with snow on May 17th, I've always wanted to see that! :D

Tora said...

Lol, gogo stinkestress, I should get those whiskers done permanently - no?

Witchieboobs said...

It's so... you, to have such whiskers. So, ye, get them done permanently! :D

Foss said...

Jesus CHRIST, Torstein's grown!!

Tora said...

He has? But he doesn't eat! How is this possible?!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me! the whole "growing" part is a buisness of nature! Not food.. ok, so it takes "food" too grow, but not that much! Just because I don`t eat like my bigger brother doesen`t mean I don`t eat at all.. and he is half HORSE for crying out loud!

And thank you Foss.. Appreciate it..

oh, and todays riddle: Who do you think posted this comment?

Tora said...

ehm. I've given it some thought. And it must be.. ehm..

Cleo? Is that you?

Anonymous said...

Hrmpf!

Audun said...

Are you saying that Skjalg is a stud?

Anonymous said...

well Audun.. if you look at the teeth, behavior, laugh, hair, eating ways offcourse, jumping, the kicking when you are behind him so yes,
he is a stud.....

Back to Top