12

Summer Music

Hello. You're the apple of my eye. Did you know?

Today I love:

Fatboy Slim - Song for Shelter, because it's in Green Wing and everything Fatboy Slim does is great.
Coldplay - Lost! Because it has an excellent beat and it makes me feel all fuzzy like a freshly squeezed squirrel in a tumbledrier.
Real Ones - Lonesome Town, You have no other choice but to be happy when you hear it.
Bent - Ordinary Day, it's summer in a song. Like they wrote summer down on a piece of paper and fed it through instuments and made a song from it. Anyway Bent is always magnificent, if you don't like this song I'm voting you off the island. Nothing personal, actually it is personal.

I took that picture from our verandah some years back. In the summer, so I thought it would fit the title!

Today I had a customer at work that spoke some kind of far off Norwegian dialect, and that's tricky enough to understand - the problem, or the real problem with it - was that he spoke straight in to his own mustache. Ever heard that? No! - You know why?
BECAUSE YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY HEAR ANYTHING THROUGH A MUSTACHE, CAN YOU?!-

He must've thought I was dumber than I look. I didn't understand what he said, so I talked about something else. :) Must've been a really random conversationiutyl

With love, .løiuø.97fyvg-.

12 Comments!:

Replica said...

It's no particular summer song, but lately I'm loving "Read my Mind" by the Killers. Awesome tune. <3

Perchance, was that a trønder? Trønders tend to have far-off dialects and huge moustaches. Even the women. It scares me.

Tora said...

Shh! Careful! My mother is a trønder :p

I'm already giving her a hard time for it.

Read My Mind is brill. I listened to it over and over!

Audun said...

I recently met a trønder that wasn't full of himself. No really! :)

I like Viva La Vida from the new Coldplay album, because it's so sad-weird. A nice summer song is The Offspring - One Fine Day.

Audun said...

Oh, Violet Hill is still my favortit song from that album, I've just heard it so many times.

Replica said...

Really? Haha. I weep for you. ;p

You still got me curious though - what dialect was it?

Anonymous said...

Ka e det dokker snakke om? Trøndera e vel itj vanskelig av sæ!
De e derimot østlændingan som e ailldeles håpløs, dæm eie jo itj språkøre i det hele tatt!!
:)
Tante Bister

Axel said...

My favourite summer song is probably Opus X with Loving You Girl. It really makes me think...

Audun said...

Trodde du bare hørte på Village People jeg hahahaahahahaåjegersåmorsom

Ziz Aziz said...

Nice article,like it

Upcoming Movies of July 2016

Jasa Catering Surabaya said...
Anonymous said...

Nice artikel..

A Forex Beginner's Guide

Anonymous said...

Hello, yeah this piece of writing is truly fastidious and I have learned
lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.
here is my website...good acne cure

Back to Top