10

Hurry!

Every girl that is additionally a geek never remains single for very long. It's true. It is like the second a guy gets the notion some girl has a mere fraction of nerdness about her - she gets snapped up even before she can say "LOL!".
Which is interesting, and probably due to the fact that nerd girls have a reduced defense system. First of all they are probably not used to the idea of being attractive to someone, which means they are not prepared (YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! (or, you know what I mean). And secondly, they are probably so busy gaming they rarely even realize that they have entered a relationship.

And this is quite normal, just think about it. It makes sense. How many remotely sane gaming girls do you know that is single? (Well, I could actually think of a few right now, but all of these chicks are either stationed somewhere in the farthers corners of uncivilized Snoreway, or in fact too fast). Which is a gift. If you are able to run away soon enough - you'll be alright. Or, you could always just move to somewhere safe. Like the moon, or Yemen, or somewhere you have to wear either a full-bodysuit or -grow a beard, which could be either of the two places.

10 Comments!:

Foss said...

How come it never works the same for guys? I'm a geek, and I've been single for months! :(

Audun said...

The easiest, although not quickest way to hook up with a geek-babe is to stalk her for a year or so. At that point she gives up and allows you to be her boyfriend.

Audun said...

Oh, and the wimmanz on the picture is hawt. Just in case you were wondering.

mum said...

Omg, for a second i thought it was you! Then i realized that we dont own that sort of keyboard.

DanielOddermose said...

there was a keyboard on that picture?

and i must agree with Foss on this one, why dose this not work for Guys :/

Audun said...

Telling the difference between picture woman and YOUR VERY OWN DAUGHTER: Failure.
Telling the difference between picture keyboard and all the keyboards in the house: Instant success.

Well at least your eyes are working

Kida said...

I'm single! I've always considered my self a geek. not as much as proper geeks obviously, but compared to all the non-geeks, I'm a geek. But then, I got most of my geekyness by hanging with geeky people, so am I like a wanna-be geek? Well, that would be even more geeky, and I'm not more geeky and than the geeky geeks, so where do i stand on this one?

The point is, where's my guy? Oh right.. If I fall under the category geek, I would also fall under the category of those who are stationed somewhere in the farthers corners of uncivilized England (in this situation).

Oh pants, I just answered my own question. No point asking it then.

Tora said...

Thanks anyway sugarplush!

:D

Foss said...

If I didn't totally hate all women everywhere, I'd chase after ya!

Audun said...

I'll chase ya around the block with no clothes on for a fiver. Make it a tenner and I'll do panting noises too.

Back to Top