2

Dear Santa

I recognise that I have been a particularly good girl this year.

I have eaten all my vegetables and taken vitamins and everything. I also did something nice for someone else the other day, I ate all the clementines so they didn't go bad so Helge didn't have to eat clementines gone bad. That was pretty nice of me. And I did it without him asking or anything.

I never listen to rap-music (voluntarily) and I only swear because other people do it and I do like they do because I can't help myself.

Included in this letter you will find my humble wish list written in random order.
And I also wanted to say you're a nice guy!

1. Hot Hair Rollers
2. Settlers VII (PC)
3. Fable III (Xbox 360)
4. Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)
5. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure (Wii)
6. Okami (Wii)
7. DJ Hero 2 (Xbox 360)
8. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
9. World of Goo (Wii)
10. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
11. Ice Cream Machine
12. Mornings in Jenin by Susan Abulhawa (That's a book)
13. Dishwasher
14. Snow goggles
15. Snowboard boots
16. A pair of good dancing shoes (nice ones!)
17. Glitter
18. Mountain boots
19. A nice knit hat that doesn't itch (but keep my ears warm!)
20. Scarves
21. Moomin cooking pot

best wishes and a happy holiday!
Tora

What is your wish list this year?

2 Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Hi TOra, long time no see

I know that you like anything indie so I thought I should drop by with this link. I found them calm to listen to. TAKE CARE AND STAY HAPPY

http://www.myspace.com/almadesnuda

Anonymous said...

Okey, that previous post might've sounded a bit spammish SO THIS POST IS TO PROVE ITS NOT. ITS NOT. No really. It isnt.


NOW CLICK THE KEYLOGGER PLEASE

(silly norwegian letters as proof: æøå)

Back to Top