0

Sunday

I just finished reading "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" by Junot Diaz, and it was beautiful and horrible and mysterious and grounded all at once. I loved it. A truly good book.

It's been a gloomy, rainy day today. Mostly read my book, and the newspapers and slept and had tea and watched Helge play games. We were out last night, at The Villa (whohoo!), was cool place. A little trendy, shit expensive of course, but what would you expect? Really?

Feeling a slight bit under the weather and haven't even brushed my hair, but there you go. It is what Sundays are for*.

We are going over to my brother's tonight, which is nice!

*They are not, contrary to what the church believes, for making a hella noise and being mean to other people. Seriously. Stop bashing my brains in.

0 Comments!:

Back to Top