2

Mo

I saw the new Narnia film last night. I've read the books and seen some of the earlier films before, so I knew the story. I liked it. It's definatly recommended as it didn't even make me cry. Amazing.

Listened to an old Robbie Wiliams album last night, God, half of it sucked so bad :( I have never liked that album, but couldn't recall it being directly lousy.

So, what are you up to? I can't do anything sensible, I just handed in my homework, that's just about it.... And now.......... My iPod just ran out of batteries... Again...

Apple, I'm coming for you. Consider this a threat, I'll kill you with my own bear hands, and some kick-ass dancemoves.
bloody losers.

2 Comments!:

Foss said...

You don't need an iPod for music, just sing in your head.

I hooold you in cupped haaaands....

see?

Tora said...

To shield you from the storm..

yeah :)

Back to Top