www.chickmonster.blogspot.com
I am a representative from the church of pi (aka. the holy number)and I would like to say that pi is more like approximately 3.14159 :Phttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Pi-unrolled.gifLet the circle roll!
After talking to you about faith last night, are you revealing the direction in which you wish to go, or are you just babbling again?:p
I believe in cetqmpcetqmp
Just exploring my options Foss, just exploring my options.I'll let you know if I make my mind up.
Have you sen the film pi? Weird, but good, like requiem for a dream, that was done by the same director...
Post a Comment
5 Comments!:
I am a representative from the church of pi (aka. the holy number)and I would like to say that pi is more like approximately 3.14159 :P
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Pi-unrolled.gif
Let the circle roll!
After talking to you about faith last night, are you revealing the direction in which you wish to go, or are you just babbling again?
:p
I believe in cetqmp
cetqmp
Just exploring my options Foss, just exploring my options.
I'll let you know if I make my mind up.
Have you sen the film pi? Weird, but good, like requiem for a dream, that was done by the same director...
Post a Comment