Learn the internetspeak!
if you don't already know how to be geeky enough to understand all the amazing abbrevations of the intarweb, frolic in a bit of this.
(it is in Norwegian)
Also, Liv Elin and I decided to make a list of our own, it goes like this:
SUYDOS = Shut Up You Dirty Old Slag
DUYCF = Drink Up Your Coffee Fancyboy
RYTP = Remove Your Toe Please
LGOME = Let Go Of My Ear Please (letgoofme)
IHAARCOMH = I Have An Agitated Red Cat On My Head
MPIROMK = My Pet Is Running Over My Keyboard
HN = Hairy Nostril/Hairy n00b
LOL = Laughing Out Loud
okay, we are getting way too original for the internet, so we'll finish here.
SUYDOS!
by




4 Comments!:
Have a look at this as well.
no, you are right :(
Now I have to go all the long way into editing that.
You know I would've been a stupider YET happier person if it was not for you, my good sir or madam.
<3
hey! thanks for your comments...i really like your blog. i have secretly always wanted to be a viking :)
suydos <3
Post a Comment