www.chickmonster.blogspot.com
Zomg! How old are you? 13?And the new layout smells Barbie, My Little Pony, Iglesias (Or whatever hes name), and Jude "Sucky" Law
Mum: How old are YOU?!"zomg". æææsj!
I didn't even consider 'zomg' as a strange word.:D
"zomg" is a perfectly normal word, just the way "Hi", "Vacuum Cleaner", "Instance run" and "Guitar" is.
Layouten er jo ikke så gæren da.Stjernene er kanskje litt i overkant, men ellers ryddig og fint.Du får finne noen bitende kommentarer som passer inn ihvertfall.Du kan bedre enn detta!
Sigrid:Do I know you?Are you related to me somehow??Do you expect to get any christmaspresents?
Post a Comment
6 Comments!:
Zomg! How old are you? 13?
And the new layout smells Barbie, My Little Pony, Iglesias (Or whatever hes name), and Jude "Sucky" Law
Mum: How old are YOU?!
"zomg". æææsj!
I didn't even consider 'zomg' as a strange word.
:D
"zomg" is a perfectly normal word, just the way "Hi", "Vacuum Cleaner", "Instance run" and "Guitar" is.
Layouten er jo ikke så gæren da.
Stjernene er kanskje litt i overkant, men ellers ryddig og fint.
Du får finne noen bitende kommentarer som passer inn ihvertfall.
Du kan bedre enn detta!
Sigrid:
Do I know you?
Are you related to me somehow??
Do you expect to get any christmaspresents?
Post a Comment