3

Che-ckhen!


Fact - A chicken will lay bigger and stronger eggs if you change the lighting in such a way as to make them think a day is 28 hours long!
Fact - The chicken can travel up to 9 miles per hour.
Fact - The greatest number of yolks in one chicken egg is nine.
Fact - Alektorophobia - Fear of chickens.
Fact - There are more chickens than people in the world.
Fact - Chickens and turkeys are known to cross-breed, these breeds are known as "Turkins".
Fact - The term 'Chicken Pox' didn't come from people believing that they came from chickens, it came from the Old English term 'gican pox' - which means the itching pox.

Source: Little Known Facts about Chicken

I don't suppose you'd be interested in reading about chicken, but I am!

3 Comments!:

Foss said...

Chickens can lift up to four-hundred times their own bodyweight. Fact.

Audun said...

ahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhahaahahaha


that's fucking hilarious Smy!

(sorry foss, smy stole all the attention on this on:( )

Tora said...

:D Fabolous!

I laughed!

And I am amazed Foss :o

Back to Top