www.chickmonster.blogspot.com
It's terrible! I mean, all I see it "this content is blocked by web-blocker". What a horrid animation!(I'll have to wait 'til I get home to watch it):-pfor better or forwhrs
Loved it though i'm pretty sure there was a way of getting some otters in there somewhere yet.....you didn't.Crazy!
That was very cute!In a positive way!And it looked good. Like, quality-wise.The thing with the heart floating up on his head and then sort of raining down on him was really cool. Nifteh.(It's just that I rarely use the word cute. It doesn't seem to exist in male vocabularies)
Actually, I use the word "cute" a lot. Like "He's got a cute bronchitis" or "Ah went to the shops, and ah cute for ages before ah got servt".
Cool vid Tora! I wonder if mini-Andy could star in one one day. I'll send him over some time.
Post a Comment
5 Comments!:
It's terrible! I mean, all I see it "this content is blocked by web-blocker". What a horrid animation!
(I'll have to wait 'til I get home to watch it)
:-p
for better or forwhrs
Loved it though i'm pretty sure there was a way of getting some otters in there somewhere yet.....you didn't.
Crazy!
That was very cute!
In a positive way!
And it looked good. Like, quality-wise.
The thing with the heart floating up on his head and then sort of raining down on him was really cool. Nifteh.
(It's just that I rarely use the word cute. It doesn't seem to exist in male vocabularies)
Actually, I use the word "cute" a lot. Like "He's got a cute bronchitis" or "Ah went to the shops, and ah cute for ages before ah got servt".
Cool vid Tora! I wonder if mini-Andy could star in one one day. I'll send him over some time.
Post a Comment