
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important. - Martin Luther King Jr.
www.chickmonster.blogspot.com

It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important. - Martin Luther King Jr.
7 Comments!:
Why is the black child given devil horns? (I know I know, controversy and all, but still) And the white child is just plain scary.
This one is still my favourite though.
We are going to Las Palmas tomorrow... for a week.
And I don`t know if thats a good thing...yet.
Maybe I know thursday.
Tante Bister
Beneton have some of the best advertice ment i have ever seen, i will never forget the brand and thats saying alot about the effect.. The best iv seen though has to be the following BBC adds;
The counter
The corner
A few others can be found
href="http://www.adverbox.com/index.php?s=bbc">here
And loved the Luther king quote too..
Sorry for the faulty link - google should add a change feature to comments :<
All advertising is poo....except the ones containing otters, bunnies and dolphins.
For your daily does of hot dolphin action, visit smylexxious.blogspot.com
ooOOOOoooh irony
lool
Post a Comment