You been calling the moose in the white telephone all day, have you?
Well I haven't, even though I've been restraining myself so much to avoid it - that in the end I got stuck with the exact same feeling anyway. I'm still covered with chizzels, and I still feel like my body's filled up with washing-up water.
Goodness me. What a way to start 2008? I don't know what's wrong with us.
Today, the very first, blank page of a new year I have watched season one and two of The Mighty Boosh - which I thought was absolutely worth my time, and also comfortably creative, so I didn't go braindead from the .. oh ...I'm trying to think of the word, but somehow my fingers remain clutching the sad remnants of yesterdays curls - and then my headbrain made a soft, kind of empty 'schlop'... and honestly now I don't know what's happened.
Exhaustion maybe, maybe that's a word that could do the trick. Or a shower, maybe. Too.
I'm going to clear this place up after christmas, with a broom, so it wont look as much as a cramped shop you might suspect of selling 'kebab meat' from the 'secret' counter of 'unsuspicious-stash'.
All these long words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
by




5 Comments!:
My brother and his girlfriend just laughed at me when I met them today.
Which was fair really, as I looked like if I had slept inside an agitated washing machine.
Curls suit you.
Happy new year!
It's so lonely here on the arctic tundra, nobody to speak to, the wind my only friend (*i hate you*)
Yes yes, the Boosh is awesome. I suggest you see their live stageshow thingy, which you can get on DVD. :)
<3333
yay!!
I'll put a move on you!
It's the vibrating palm, you go out and buy a hat - it wont suit you.
My hair is virtually a hat -blahbla!
Did you ever hear their radio show? In many ways it's even better than the TV version! I know! Shock! <3
Carpy New Year!!!!
Post a Comment