www.chickmonster.blogspot.com
Good thing for you that I have no life, which allows me to care about your blog layout :)I like the 4th one, but the black background is a bit black.How about some kind of music-inspired theme?Sexperiment!
I know, I would, but I am not a guru, like you, master.:(
I'm hardly a guru! I'm using a bog-standard blogger template, and haven't added anything to it really. Hmmm, maybe I should do something about that... :)
Post a Comment
3 Comments!:
Good thing for you that I have no life, which allows me to care about your blog layout :)
I like the 4th one, but the black background is a bit black.
How about some kind of music-inspired theme?
Sexperiment!
I know, I would, but I am not a guru, like you, master.
:(
I'm hardly a guru! I'm using a bog-standard blogger template, and haven't added anything to it really.
Hmmm, maybe I should do something about that... :)
Post a Comment