1. Sit in a tree one hour before school starts.
2. Kiss a policeman.
3. Stay awake for 24 hours.
4. Sit underneath your desk for an entire lesson.
5. Sit with one finger in your ear for an entire lesson.
6. Buy drive-in food at McDonalds in a shopping cart.
7. Eat a hamburger in two bites. (puh)
8. Drive around a roundabout ten times.
9. Been to Tryvann.
10. Watched an episode of Postman Pat and had a sip each time he gears his car wrong.
11. Pink feather! oohoh000oohh!
And I just looove that pig! It's gorgeous!
by




5 Comments!:
Rimi-posen, that's the most important knot to get. If it's still around this year? :P
I'm guessing Elin got the pink feather at exactly the same time? :p
It's not, actually. And I wouldn't get it, even if it was!
O_O
.. I don't know <___<
Mayyybe
They actually removed it? I never thought they would go that far! :o
And why wouldn't you get it if it was still around? I bet you would feel unique, as there is not that many who are cheap enough to get it :P
Post a Comment