I have now browsed countless websites in the hope that I would find out what to do with those spare hours of time in my weekly schedule I was hoping to exercise.You see, I lack dicipline. There has been the rare occasion when I have been jogging a little, but that means me getting out of the house and often its cold - and Cleo, the lazy bastard, is horrible company. Seeing as she'd rather inhale the different scents in the ditches than keeping up with me. And then there's the bit where I don't actually manage to do it frequently enough to make it serve as a sustainable source of activity.
So I am giving in to the idea of working out at a "place". An idea I totally dislike, but that I probably have to swallow in the end. BUT - seeing as I am not very excited about doing aerobics with fifteen other mid-life crisis wives (that are usually my customers where I work), how about doing something unconventional? I am definitely up for both Yoga and Pilates, as I have done both before, and they're excellent for a good workout. (They aren't very unconventional anymore, though) - but Huladancing? Or DharmaDisco? Or Poledancing?! How about you vote, please? Let's sort this out.
The poll is in the sidebar! ------>
by




3 Comments!:
Try them all:) And consider other martial arts too, they differ a lot from each other.
Belly dancing and pole dancing sounds proper funkeh.
Pole dancing, definitely.
Remember to post videos.
pole dancing! pole dancing!
Means the entertainment for my birthday is a sealed deal.
awesome
Post a Comment