skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thoughts of a Viking
www.chickmonster.blogspot.com
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
1
Busy busy
In the middle of our group-exam this week. It is actually really stressing. Thank God I'll be done by Friday! Until then - I guess I wont blog much, sorry - if it upsets you. Boing!
1 Comments!:
Audun
said...
I second that.
November 19, 2008 1:12 pm
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tora
Oslo, Norway
I am pleased to meet you!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2011
(19)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(44)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(133)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(16)
▼
2008
(189)
►
December
(18)
▼
November
(8)
What makes you sad just by thinking about it?
I'm off, you cheese!
Busy busy
Delicious cream
Mi mi mi miii
Does It Offend You, Yeah?
Circulation of the blood
Remember remember, the fifth of November!
►
October
(13)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(34)
►
2007
(307)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(45)
►
January
(59)
►
2006
(211)
►
December
(37)
►
November
(38)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(21)
►
2005
(24)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(4)
Labels
music
(154)
food
(127)
Norway
(118)
family
(92)
internet
(82)
friends
(80)
stupidity
(79)
world
(77)
spam
(76)
pictures
(73)
blog
(70)
school
(65)
video
(58)
weather
(58)
paranoia
(57)
fiction
(53)
work
(47)
travel
(46)
hurra
(39)
nature
(37)
christmas
(36)
illness
(35)
geeking
(30)
I might possibly be mad
(29)
silly
(24)
books
(23)
perfection
(23)
game
(21)
revolt
(21)
art
(20)
layout
(18)
NaNoWriMo
(15)
film
(15)
bored
(13)
movie
(13)
russ
(12)
Snow
(11)
google
(11)
WoW
(9)
shoes
(8)
Moving out
(7)
zelda
(7)
fashion
(6)
music review
(6)
sad
(6)
BBC Food
(5)
ninja
(5)
mighty boosh
(4)
movie review
(4)
otter
(4)
poll
(4)
top ten
(4)
Distress
(3)
Procrastination
(3)
banana-matrix
(3)
feature
(3)
labels
(3)
quote
(3)
MAHWHHAH
(2)
Oslo
(2)
Snow Patrol
(2)
mail
(2)
piano
(2)
tito the penguin
(2)
bollywood
(1)
ow
(1)
photoshop
(1)
raisins
(1)
1 Comments!:
I second that.
Post a Comment