His hair is much like uncle Scrooges, just standing out to the sides like he is about to fly away any moment. His assistant is nice, but she wants to talk all the time - and so she's good for the healthcare sector I suppose, as she makes you feel comfortable. It is just that you can't really talk at all with various instruments forced into your mouth at all times. They're both nice, really. And I have always liked going to the dentist, probably because nothing bad has ever happened to me while there.
What about you?
by




4 Comments!:
I went to the dentist this wednesday, and the dentist and her assistent made me laugh while my mouth was heavily druged and filled with spit and water. I made a terrific spit-water-laughing- fountain...
Tante Bister
I also went to the dentist today. why does this keep happening?
haha. Aunt Bister, that is actually a little disgusting.
Tink.. I don't know! Weird!
I know :)
Tante Bister
Post a Comment