2

The Answer

And here, ladies and gentlemen. The answer to the all time, most difficult riddle.
What does these Finnish sports have in common?
- motorbike riding
- downhil-skiing
- icehockey

THEY ALL HAVE TO WEAR A HELMET :D
Now, I want to thank everyone that participated in this competition and answered the riddle. You should all expect a Norwegian chick wearing a national costume with a basket full of brown cheese, on your door any day from now. As you all answered the riddle, you did great, I said nothing about getting the answer right.

G'day chaps! How are you?

2 Comments!:

Foss said...

I'm sorry, but that was the worst quiz ever. Now here's one for you.

What do these four amazing Russian pastimes have in common?
Building
Making Vodka
Walking
Boat Carrying

Answer: They all require the person to be alive.

Tora said...

My quiz sucked :(

lol @ yours ^^

Back to Top