2

Today

Was not a bad day.
My thoughts were focused on one place.
The problem is that it was the wrong one.
Five hours of sleep
have made me a little tired.

I didn't lose my mind,
it was mine to give away.
And eventhough it felt right at the time,
can I look you in the eyes again?

Wonder what I'm having for dinner.
And what homework I should do.
Still I just don't seem to be able to focus.
Thinking about you.


I think I'd make this for dinner. Unless it's salmon again, which would make me very happy :)
Click the link to this post?

2 Comments!:

Unknown said...

I like pancakes
Can I chew on your boots?

Tora said...

No! I got them for x-mas, I'm not letting you chew on them!
I'd like to chew on yours though, if you don't mind.... ?

Back to Top