3

Hybrid



One of the more fascinating things about how society is developing is how everything mashes together and becomes this tangilbe, creamy sludge that can be used as anything.

Food, food which is consumed to provide the body with necessary nutrients and keeps us going - yes - food, food is now slimming. We eat food which is doing the opposite of what it is supposed to do! Low carbs, low fat, low sugar, sweet n' low, low on whatnot, and it is brilliant! I hope you don't fail to see the irony.

Chewing gum is not only for occupation of the jaws, it cleans your teeth! It freshens your breath and whitens your smile.

Your phone, your phone, it has a flippin camera on it! - What on the hell on the earth is that all about?!

Your yoghurt, it is full of müsli.

Your computer, it is packed with television series.

Your make-up, it's good for your skin.

The shampoo for your hair, it cleanses your scalp.

Your mp3-player, it has photographs in it.

Your local crockerie, it has more pillows than it has china and porcelain.



Tiger-lions, anyone?

3 Comments!:

Audun said...

You just had to mention "your local crockerie" and all the pillows, didn't you?

Tora said...

Of course I did, Audun! How could I not mention the pillows? :)

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm repeating myself a little here, but: ææææsj!!! What IS that?!

Back to Top