I have never cared much for marzipan to be quite honest with you, it's sickening.
But oddly enough I don't mind the texture of it, it's soft and sometimes lightly stretchy until it breaks apart in a way much like playdough. To some extent it melts on your tongue, leaving small sugary particles behind.
So to get a cage which had bars made of thick marzipan would hold me in until the sun started shining - or until my dog would find it.
Yesterday I was at the pharmacy before work, because my dog has fleas, she's running around - banging on walls and doors when leaning against them to get the comfortable position suitable for hardcore scratching. I waited in line for twentyfive minutes only to hear that they didn't have what I needed to get the fleas off her back. Well actually it's more like lice, not fleas, but fleas sound nicer than lice - Mickey Mouse's dog, Pluto, he could have fleas. And there are funny, happy things like "Fleacircus" and other things related to fleas, they sound friendlier. But lice sound bad. They sound evil.
Hopefully we will get what we need to make her okay again.
And the lice are not contageous for humans, just so you know. You know.
I have a new green layout, and I want all the different labels to be listed down on one side, but I haven't done that yet. And google blogging is now in Norwegian too - so I'm getting all confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
by




3 Comments!:
Green is soooo last season. Have you considered Teale or Puce?
Teale?
no, I can't say I have!
And I think green kind of screams "spring!" if you know what I mean.
Not like I actually want my blog to scream. And certainly not things like "Spring!"....
hmmm
Teale rhymes with "squeal" though. Surely that convinces you, right?
(by the way, the word verification letters are orlyic which amuses me no end).
Post a Comment