Been Doing some intensive listening, as you may notice - several of the songs appear over and over, I just can't help myself at times. In addition to all these I have also been listening steadily to the newest Arctic Monkeys album "Favourite Worst Nightmare" which is definately growing on me, and I have started to appreciate. At the beginning it was just a lot of unprocessed noise, but it makes sense now. Finally.
x OK, but not amazing
x Lovely and awesome
x Must hear!! Again!
Go Go Grace:
x Your Eyes Open - Keane
x Sunshine - Keane
x Velocity Girl - Snow Patrol
x America - Razorlight
x You could be Happy - Snow Patrol
x Somewhere else - Razorlight
x Sewn - The Feeling
x Somewhere only We Know - Keane
x Mushaboom - Feist
Maifestasjoner:
x Painkiller - Turin Brakes
x Choo Choo - Arctic Monkeys
x Dashboard - Modest Mouse
x No Cars Go - The Arcade Fire
x Little Motel - The Arcade Fire
x Brianstorm - Arctic Monkeys
x The Chills - Peter, Björn & John
x Talking 'bout my Baby - Fatboy Slim (Midfield General Remix)
x I Want you Back - The Kooks
x Sleeping Lessons - The Shins
Sevenelven:
x Sexy Eyes - Dr. Hook
x your Mama - Kennedy
x I'm Shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys (The Departed)
x The Departed Tango - Howard Shore (The Departed)
x Alloway Grove - Paolo Nutini
x Inga Problem - Snook
x Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
x Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Genius:
x Want you to Know - Freelance Hellraiser
x Bent - Various Artists (Hed Kandi Beach House)
x To the End of the Earth - Keane
x Sheepdog - Mando Diao
x If you love a Woman - Dirty Pretty Things
x Good Luck - Basement Jaxx (feat. Lisa Kekaulal)
x Arbuckle's Swan Song - Ambulance Ltd.
x Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
x Leaving so soon? - Keane
x Freewheel - Duke Special
x Mr Bojangles - Robbie Williams
x Mr Moon - Mando Diao
x I Feel it - Lorraine
x Roads - Kill Kenna
x You could be Happy - Snow Patrol
x I would Die 4 u - Prince
x Misread - Kings of Convenience
x Nothing in my Way - Keane
x Flicks - Frou Frou
x How to be Dead - Snow Patrol
x I'd rather Dance with you - Kings of Convenience
This is my favourite game, btw, it is called 'Colourblind in 60 seconds'.
by




1 Comments!:
bø, stinky her.
Tool - Intermission
er en fullstendig skrudd og genial sang
Vicarious er en bedre sang, med ganske kul tekst. Tool den også btw.
"I need to watch things die from a good safe diistance"
;)
Post a Comment