The interweb is layered with a lot of spare time and people with creativity and brains. As a result of all the energy and effort put down into this, we get a whoooole lot of random things. When compiling this list I spent a lot of time trying to find the most random sites, but I most likely fail. If you feel like exploring yourself, check out: www.PointlessSites.com, or you could always visit the below ;)
1. ClickClickClick - http://www.clickclickclick.com
Time to show what you are made of, click for your country! Click! Click! Click!
My score is 28,000 clicks.
2. Bouncy Baby - http://www.coffeecup.com/smile/
Swing the baby to make it laugh! hahaha!
3. iGod - http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html
Chat to God himself! Whatever you might have to say. A good timewaster with iGod.
4. Dress your gay Dog - http://www.breel.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/gaydog/
Dress it up with bling and boots! This really is pointless.
5. The Oculus - http://www.00112358.net/
I really am scared now.
6. Mushroom Life - http://a.parsons.edu/~joseph/k2/gameoflife/
Click the squares to set your mushrooms and see if they survive. (read the tips at the bottom)
7. Man in the Dark - http://www.maninthedark.com/
Move around this gelatinous man with your cursor. Scary, yet hypnotic.
8. NobodyHere - http://www.nobodyhere.com/justme/me.here
Nice tapping sounds of a keyboard, little musings about life and random thoughts. Puzzling.
9. Dervish Flower, Flying Puppet - http://www.flyingpuppet.com/shock/dervish.htm
Yes, definately pointless, definately odd. Quite pretty.
10. Fly Guy - http://www.trevorvanmeter.com/flyguy/
My favourite, this is happy, harmonic and silly. Also, pointless.
Honorable mention goes to: http://uncyclopedia.org
by




5 Comments!:
Now if EVER there was a blog that completely described my own blog, it would be this one.
Surely my blog is perhaps even more pointless than the i-god one.
I mean, it's the musings of an internet dolphin for flips sake!
Anyhoo... liked the clicky one.
What about top ten aunts? Hint, hint, hint.
Tante Bister.
haha! But I don't think I have enough aunts :(
The fact that you got over 25k clicks show that you got more spare time to waste then whats healthy ;)
But you know, perfect aunts could be mentioned more than one time...
Tante Bister.
Post a Comment