
Soo.. That's a wrap.
The russetid is officially over, and it's very sad, as a matter of fact - it's very very sad :(
I've completely lost my voice, all you hear is a loud, high-pitched scraping sound when I try to speak, so I haven't been able to talk properly since May 16th! If this continues much longer - i will go crazy! Speaking of which - gogo May 17th! YAY! Happy Snoreway Time!
I'm sure there's looaads to tell, like that the four of us (Ulrik, Jakob, Elin and myself) drank a crate of beer inside a phone booth for a russ-knot, and later we woke up some teachers at six in the morning! (One of them had baked buns for us, she was supernice). It snowed as well, in fact - it was the coldest May 17th for fifty years.
Go team, we fail at climate, indeed. I put some before/after pictures pre/past russetid here, to describe everything in pictures for you.
by




11 Comments!:
I love the smooth change of sweaters in the before/after pics, from Stinkestress to Red Lion <3
//ulrik
You look cute with those whiskers :p
And I wanna hear your high-pitched-scraping-sound-voice XD
Sooo cool with snow on May 17th, I've always wanted to see that! :D
Lol, gogo stinkestress, I should get those whiskers done permanently - no?
It's so... you, to have such whiskers. So, ye, get them done permanently! :D
Jesus CHRIST, Torstein's grown!!
He has? But he doesn't eat! How is this possible?!
Excuse me! the whole "growing" part is a buisness of nature! Not food.. ok, so it takes "food" too grow, but not that much! Just because I don`t eat like my bigger brother doesen`t mean I don`t eat at all.. and he is half HORSE for crying out loud!
And thank you Foss.. Appreciate it..
oh, and todays riddle: Who do you think posted this comment?
ehm. I've given it some thought. And it must be.. ehm..
Cleo? Is that you?
Hrmpf!
Are you saying that Skjalg is a stud?
well Audun.. if you look at the teeth, behavior, laugh, hair, eating ways offcourse, jumping, the kicking when you are behind him so yes,
he is a stud.....
Post a Comment