WOW. To keep it short and simple. Go see it again! Got to love Batman, it was better than the newest Hulk film, which was brilliant as well! GO! FILM! Also I watched Kronks New Groove (that is The Emperors New Groove 2) yesterday - and it was brilliant! It was a birthday present from Audun. Thank you so much Audun! W00t!
I found a draft for an e-mail in my Gmail draft box, it was saved some time in April - and the title is Bompitequila.
Explain please?
5 Comments!:
You're whalecum!
Has Skjalgieboi seen the Batman movie too? I need to go and see it
Havent seen it yet, i know epic fail, but cant wait!
But looky; the sequel is rumored to feature Deep! And Jolie! woot
keylogger!
Don't believe the rumours, calu. That's a very bad page with all sorts of nasty stuff.
I went to see DK again last night. It's quite rare for me to see a film at ze cinema, but it was unprecedented for me to go twice. That's how good Dark Knight is.
I predict Carlton Reese (the accounts guy who found out batman's identity) will become the Riddler. Mr Reese = Mysteries?
Yeah, i did read somewere that there was a person who had some bits pointing towards him being the riddler..
But it would have been awsomely great if it was infact deep :(
Post a Comment