Today I love:
Fatboy Slim - Song for Shelter, because it's in Green Wing and everything Fatboy Slim does is great.
Coldplay - Lost! Because it has an excellent beat and it makes me feel all fuzzy like a freshly squeezed squirrel in a tumbledrier.
Real Ones - Lonesome Town, You have no other choice but to be happy when you hear it.
Bent - Ordinary Day, it's summer in a song. Like they wrote summer down on a piece of paper and fed it through instuments and made a song from it. Anyway Bent is always magnificent, if you don't like this song I'm voting you off the island. Nothing personal, actually it is personal.
I took that picture from our verandah some years back. In the summer, so I thought it would fit the title!
Today I had a customer at work that spoke some kind of far off Norwegian dialect, and that's tricky enough to understand - the problem, or the real problem with it - was that he spoke straight in to his own mustache. Ever heard that? No! - You know why?
BECAUSE YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY HEAR ANYTHING THROUGH A MUSTACHE, CAN YOU?!-
He must've thought I was dumber than I look. I didn't understand what he said, so I talked about something else. :) Must've been a really random conversationiutyl
With love, .løiuø.97fyvg-.
by




9 Comments!:
It's no particular summer song, but lately I'm loving "Read my Mind" by the Killers. Awesome tune. <3
Perchance, was that a trønder? Trønders tend to have far-off dialects and huge moustaches. Even the women. It scares me.
Shh! Careful! My mother is a trønder :p
I'm already giving her a hard time for it.
Read My Mind is brill. I listened to it over and over!
I recently met a trønder that wasn't full of himself. No really! :)
I like Viva La Vida from the new Coldplay album, because it's so sad-weird. A nice summer song is The Offspring - One Fine Day.
Oh, Violet Hill is still my favortit song from that album, I've just heard it so many times.
Really? Haha. I weep for you. ;p
You still got me curious though - what dialect was it?
Ka e det dokker snakke om? Trøndera e vel itj vanskelig av sæ!
De e derimot østlændingan som e ailldeles håpløs, dæm eie jo itj språkøre i det hele tatt!!
:)
Tante Bister
My favourite summer song is probably Opus X with Loving You Girl. It really makes me think...
Trodde du bare hørte på Village People jeg hahahaahahahaåjegersåmorsom
Wow Great post, please visit back
Greatest Violinists
Trik seo
Easy Tutorials
Nasi goreng
My Simple Tricks
Post a Comment