0

Blimey, it's Blog-blog time! I mean blog! -and who the hell are you?!


Roar! How are you?

So, todays report: Got up early, took a shower, put clothes on, the "Boys pee on toilet seats" t-shirt, and pigtails. Had a slice of bread, my friend stops by and we walk to the bus-stop together. It's flippin freezing, -7 C, and it was still dark. The bus wasn't late, thank God, and so we sat down for the few five minutes there is to sit. The only reason I take the blasted bus is because it's too flippin freezing to walk!
Arrived at school, had maths all day -*cheer*

Anyway, got home from school, then I got really stressed realising I was late for work already, jumped the computer to check my mail and then ran down to the mall.

Stopped by the shop where I buy contact lenses and told them off before I had to run.
Only me and boss in the store today, well, and this guy that unpacks wares and stuff, but he sort of doesn't count. Was a lot of stress, people asking for the stupidest things like "swiss army knives" and telling us off for the weirdest things. Nerf, well I really like my job, a lot of smiling and nodding, agreeing and chatting, which can be very boring, not to mention very dull. But I mean, most customers are really nice. And it's even nicer when you fool them to buy the most hideous things, the store I work in is utterly repulsive, I must say. I deserve an Oscar for every time I look at the hideous item, look up, smile sparkingly and say: "That plate is so pretty!" The customer will smile relieved and agree, nodding, smiling, and saying things like: "yeah, and blue goes so well with brown, pink and yellow, it will fit my black cushions just perfect". I promise you, I'll get back to this. Selling cutlery, cauldrons, plates, bowls, mugs, jars and glasses isn't as easy as it might seem..

Tomorrow it's the first of advent! Yay! I can't wait!
Came home, and had some soup, about nine-ish, and sat down for some Norwegian homework.

How was your day?

0 Comments!:

Back to Top