Yep, you heard right.
Assuming your eyes have ears in them, you god-damn freak!
well, anyway. Lately people are going on about health, diets and stuff like that. I have nothing against vegetarians, I know people who are, they are lovely. I have nothing against gay people, I know both gays and lesbians, and they happen to be awesome! I have nothing against gay porn either, I don't mind it, yay you have gay porn! Grats...
I know religious people, especially a lot of christians. I respect that, I respect them, that's important.
But it's still some of those, that I do not respect.
The ones stuffing it in my face, I think it's awesome that you live your life your way, but I really don't like that you want to convince me that it is! Ok, you're a Buddhist, well, does it look like that matters to me? Ok, gay porn turns you on, you are a man and sleep with other men, ok, you only eat salad, and you hate, you actually LOATHE, people that eat meat.
Good for you, congratulations, but you're only making things harder for yourselves, you feel like you're not getting respect for your way of life, well, perhaps if you weren't that focused on getting respect, you would actually get some!
People that are respected, mostly get respected because they deserve it, not because they are nagging about it 24/7! C'mon!
you can be whatever you like as long as you don't stuff it in my face! I'm not saying you're all like this, but I know, honestly, alot of people who are. I'm straight, I eat meat, I'm straight, but do I run around with t-shirts saying: "I HATE WOMAN"? err.. NO! I don't! Do I scowl at people eating salad? NO! I don't do that either. If you want respect for your way of life, you have to respect others way of life first.
a little surpressed anger there.. eeeh.. Sorry, let's get a little everyday drama in here instead!
Further concerns:
So, about the *twenty-two-year-old-guy-I-met-through-the-internet-is-coming-over-for-Christmas-event* I still haven't told my stepdad.. Getting worse for every minute passing by now :S My mom is getting rather stressed too, eeek! We just have to do it, you know, look him in the eyes and tell him what's going on! I just wish it was that easy!
Talked to the english chap last night, still makes me laugh, he and his friends are coming to Norway in may, I can't wait! Seems I'm forgiven, he's not mad at me, I'm glad, was worried I'd ingored him too much and pissed him off :(
And what good news is:
Joooooodle-i-hooooooooooooo!
Let's go to Sweden! Let's go to Sweeeeeden, where the cheap booooooze is, lessgo to Sweeeden, where it's cheeeaaper, lessgo to Sweeeeeden, lessgo there now! Let's go to Sweeeeden, lessgo there noooow! Let's go to Sweeeeden, you stupid COW!
by




0 Comments!:
Post a Comment