Had a nice day, the rain was harsh and evil, with other words, the weather was shit, how was your day? Anyway, was at the dentist, my teeth are apparently more than perfect. See the dentist again in about two or three years, so if you need me I'm busy atleast this day in two or three years, just in case there was anything.
Now this is annoying, I felt like there was something I needed to say, but now my head seems empty. Well I might continue with something a little more captivating:
How can you tape yourself to the roof?
I just want to see if it's physically possible to tape yourself to the roof! Imagine seeing the floor from the roof, with your arms strapped to your sides and your mouth wide open, drooling madly. To be honest I haven't given this much thought, but on the other hand, it would be more concerning if I had, wouldn't it?
So, excuse me, I have to go tape myself to the roof.
by



2 Comments!:
There's a TV show over here called bottom, and in one of the older episodes they ended up catching some miscreant who was attempting to break into their flat.
They taped him to the ceiling, and fed him pigeon pellets :)
eeeeeeeeexcellent :D
Post a Comment