www.chickmonster.blogspot.com
eh!?I think Foss was right - you definitely need to use a real computer Tora
why is mischief in your links linked to Richard Fair...?It's all going weird in Toraville...
Hmm... sorry about that Andy, I will get right back to fixing it the moment I have time to!Promise!
we need more tubes.There's already Youtube.Now let's get:iTubeWiitubeUStubeTheytube (this one needs some work)
Youtube is being banned from Norway, just like eatfoss is from Kuwait.
YouTube?Poo-Tube more like. See what i did there?
Post a Comment
6 Comments!:
eh!?
I think Foss was right - you definitely need to use a real computer Tora
why is mischief in your links linked to Richard Fair...?
It's all going weird in Toraville...
Hmm... sorry about that Andy, I will get right back to fixing it the moment I have time to!
Promise!
we need more tubes.
There's already Youtube.
Now let's get:
iTube
Wiitube
UStube
Theytube (this one needs some work)
Youtube is being banned from Norway, just like eatfoss is from Kuwait.
YouTube?
Poo-Tube more like.
See what i did there?
Post a Comment