You will need these ingredients:
- 1 way too large a backpack, preferably waterproof,
(flourescent or strong in colours and equipped with
lots of little clasps, hooks, buttons, zippers,
pockets and plenty of room.) - 2 oranges, hard to peel
- 1 Norwegian chocolate of choice
(according to regulations: Kvikk Lunsj) - 1 pair of extra woollen socks
- 2 pairs of extra woollen mittens
- 1 camera
- 1 pair of sunglasses
- 2-3 bottles of sunscreen/sunblock
- 1 Jacket
(Anorakk according to regulations) - 1 skiwax kit
(make sure you have all the different colours)
Pack everything in the repulsive backpack and go skiing. Remember to show respect towards the weather forecasts, and more importantly: It is not a shame to turn around!
(Yeah right, if I catch you attempting to turn around ONE more time, I'm withdrawing your Norwegian Passport for good)
by




3 Comments!:
there are links hidden in the text to guide you to the correct purchases.
I turn around a lot. Sometimes 11 or 12 times in a row. Then I get dizzy and fall over. Does this mean I'm gay?
jgegupck
naah, it just means you should get off the merry-go-round.
Why are you making a guide for Easter holiday now?
Oranges + Kvikk Lunch chocolate on ski trips outside the Easter holiday is heresy
xuled
Post a Comment