2

Chicklets


Good evening, Monday today.

Worked all weekend, at the store.
So, I've been thinking while at work, some stores get nice names, like "Confectionary" or "Bakery", "Patisserie", "Butchery" or "Piercing parlor". But where do I work? Not at a flippin "Confectionary" or a "Parlor"! If I were to translate from Norwegian, it would be "Glas-shop" now that's really creative, innit? NOT!

So, I decided to rename it without letting my boss know, so if I am to refer to this later, I'll just say "Kitchenary~parlor" that sounds real nice, and exclusive, don't you think?

So, at the "Kitchenary~parlor" we sell some really ugly china, I will not name it, as that would be bad for the name.
I'll from now on, name it "Chubby".
I live on the west side, and here, everyone simply loves "Chubby" they think it's so beautiful and they keep coming for more. God knows why, it's nasty stuff. The colour is sort of sour-cream and cold coffee in a nice blend. It comes in various sizes, all the plates and bowls, cups and the rest. It's got a really repulsive striped pattern in it too. You know, screw the fact it's bad commercial, I'll show you how nasty it is. I added a jug to the top *shiver*

I'll come back to this, *Chubby* is NASTY!

2 Comments!:

Foss said...

Might I suggest "crockerie"? You sell plates and stuff - crockery - so that's what it should be. A crockerie.

Or crockeryaire.

Tora said...

hmmm.. I'll consider it, thanks for the good advise, oh-awesome-ones.

Back to Top