Crazy cats

Did you know I can play "Feel" by Robbie Williams? You didn't, did you, well you did, but I've known you for nearly four years..

http://error-404-page-not-found.blogspot.com/
he is an awesome poet. Pay him a visit, makes me feel all dark and gloomy.

Currently reading "Molly Moons incredible book of hypnotism" for the fourth time. Just finished "Of mice and men" by John Steinbeck.. And I'm nearly done with "The Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency" which I absolutely ADORE. Bet I have to try reading "The Da Vinci code" again after that.

The bomb is dropped, my stepdad officially knows that my finnish friend is coming over.. Damn I'm scared. Hold me? Tight.

And that's my dog, my leetle rottweiller :) Cleo <3.


The things you say still makes me smile
you're so easy to tease,
I can walk with you dearest, mile after mile
You're so easy to please

Ah, so if you said all those things cos you felt you had to
And you don't feel that way, it's a lie
If you feel that I'm laughing at you
all you want to do is cry

Why can't I trust you?
Why don't I do?
Why do I feel like running
but also stay with you?

I don't even know you
never even held your hand
where do you slip away to?
You disappear from my palm, like cold desert sand.

1 Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linkage. I'm forvever changing the way my blog looks. I'm never satisfied.

Take care over there in Norway.

Back to Top