The ever so evil, the word named Time.
If time was different,
then we would all agree
that this was the way it was supposed to be.
Why are we blindfolded?
Why can't we see?
Your voice is distant, I can't hear it now
Where did it all begin? And how?
You are lost, I am scared
this doesn't have to be weird.
But still if time, time, oh, time could change so much.
It could make it right, it could let us touch.
Like forbidden fruit we hang from a tree
we can't grab eachother, and neither can we.
Your voice is distant, I'm all alone
I throw into the darkness a pebble, a bone.
A hundred years ago we'd be married and glad
but now, it is frowned upon: "nutters!" -"mad!"
Time could change it, make it all right
and this word of time, makes my heart fill with fright.
Take the cold fingers I'm stretching out.
Follow my whimpers as I'm stumbling about.
We could travel through time, just you and I.
Farewell cruel world, fucking goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
by




1 Comments!:
Zomg update your blog, nub!
xwfhr - Xenon Was Fabricated. Honestly. Really. Damned inert gasses, all so fake.
Post a Comment