3

"I'd pray to God if there was heaven"..

.."But heaven seems so very far away from here"

What do you think of my Russian hat? Bought it in a second-hand army shop in Prague earlier this year :D

Fuckit, my sister is back home :( There goes my peaceful life.
You see, my sister is four years older than me, she's awesome really, except she's a total drunk and party-lion. I have nothing against her drinking, it's not serious, just for fun. But I have something serious against something she just thinks is fun. It's called coming home at four in the morning and curl up against me, in MY bed, naked, smelling of beer and old sigarettes!

and that's not IT -there's more! She also sticks her chewing-gum to my bedside table!

She has her own bed, her own bedside table, but she prefers mine, God, oh dear GOD what did I do in my past life? Collect "chubby"* perhaps?

If that wasn't enough, her breasts are like ten times the size of mine (not exaggerating) and she manages to squeeze herself into my clothes leaving *knees* in them! I look like a flipping kangaroo if I wear them afterwards. Oh GOD, what did I do THIS TIME?! I'm pretty sure you've ran out of reasons!! >:(

*scroll down you N00b.

3 Comments!:

Tora said...

I'd put you in bed with her?
Dude, you have nooo idea what you're saying, she's scarier than anyone, and you're not scary, so why give you to her? Whatdoyouthink I'm silly? I'll just eat crackers in my bed, and we'll see who's laughing when she's brushing cheese out of her hair the next morning :D

And I don't have any pic.. tures... ahaaaaaa... I think I've got it: Blackmail! Wohoo!

thanks! x

(jawmpr = jumper? :)

Ryaninja said...

You should smear your bedsheet with a fine film of strawberry Jam. When she climbs into bed, she'll be drunk, naked and stinkin of cigarettes, so she probably won't notice. However, the next morning, when the jam has dried into her skin, and leaves a pink flaking substance all over her, you should tell her that you completely forgot that you'd caught something 'itchy and nasty' from a male friend of yours. Tell her that you've been secretly undergoing treatment for the past 6 months, and although you're almost finished the course, you're still quite infectious. Tell her that she must have gotten away with it till now, and this night must have been 'the straw that broke the camel's back'. Then play her this.

Just like if you put Foss in your bed, she'll never sleep right again.

Tora said...

............. haha

...... errr

I think I appreciate the concern guys, I'll... Consider it, while the song, rocks :D

"unvid" that's like unwed or someone saying "anvil" with a blocked nose...

Back to Top