I'm paranoid, this is scaring me, I'm absolutely sure I saw my finnish friend the other day, walking down the street from where I live. I was sitting in the car, and my heart made this weird jump inside my chest. I'm going crazy, someone please shoot me.
Wore my batman t-shirt today. "Quickly! To the Batmobile! Dududududududududuu BATMAN"
a part from that, I'm darn hungry, and there was something else I wanted to say, that I forgot.
no, wait! I remember! I was supposed to write things about the 6th of December that you might not already know!
The 6th of December is independence day in Finland, and national holiday.
The 6th of December is the day when it's just 18 days left for Christmas eve!
The 6th of December I went to IKEA, and I had ice cream :D
The 6th of December is the day after the 5th of December, that is the day after the 4th of December, that is the day after the 3rd of December, that is the day after the 2nd of December, that is the day after the 1st of December, that is the day after the 30th of November, that is the day after the 29th of November! -cool, eh?
The 6th of December a boy named Charles PReston turned 7 years old, his dad bought him Grand Theft Auto 4 -San Andreas, of course not since he wanted it himself, ah *sigh* people today, only think about themselves.
Oh, and I'm planning on coming over to your house with some cookies, and I'll ask for tea, and when you go to make some tea, I'll eat all the cookies, mwhahahawhoh!
by




5 Comments!:
Loltroll
what do you have to say about this?! *holdes up penguin*
huh? omg..where did you get that?
I've been to a little place kalled Bergen... And do you know what I found?!? PENGUINS! you lied to me!
pleaseeee don't tell me you've kidnapped a penguin from the aquerium!
hihi
rofl.. nei, bare legg til diktet du=) hehe.. glad du likte det. haha
The 6th of December was the day before I went to see the chemical brothers. I just got back, and I can't hear properly. My legs and feet ache from dancing. There were loads of very very pretty ladies there, but I was too intimidated to talk to any of them. I got pictures, I'll post them soon.
This is the first gig ever that I couldn't get close to the stage. With a heavier band like Prodigy or Deftones, you can go with the mosh pit to get to the front. But there was no mosh pit here, just people dancing like fools, throwing their arms around. I think I have a black eye coming up, and I got an elbow in the throat a few times.
But it was a fun night, yes.
IIIIIIiiih! You do so many awesome things! Wish I could go to a Chemical brothers concert. *dances*
Galvanise! *du du du-rud-du-duru-du*
They started with Hey Boy, and did loads of the stuff off the new album. Didn't do Setting Sun or anything like that though :(
I hate it when they always play the new songs, as the old are usually best.
Post a Comment