
That would be Oliver, me, and my dear Kida aka Lavine aka Liv Elin at an island during autumn, we look so different O_o. And who the hell is that sausage at the top?
and I'm on a wild rampage. Went wild at the "Crockerie" last night. We have these boxes, of chocolate-cookies. And one of my colleagues, Marte, she loves the white ones (yeah, we just walk around eating, and once in a while we unpack something from a box and put it on a shelf, the rest of the time we chew). And there were four chocolate buisquits left. So, I was given the task of eating these four buisquits.
four flippin buisquits, with chocolate. I warned her, I told her to evacuate, four chocolate buisquits.
I destroyed three angel statues under less than an hour. And dropped a box of kettles that crashed loudly around the crockerie making a shitload of noise.
suprisingly they didn't break.
And luckily, my payment doesn't get affected by the things I break.
Two angels in the floor I smashed
A box of kettles then I crashed
never ruined anything there before
I blame it on the buisquits four
a kettle in the floor *clunk*
just imgine when I'm drunk
just see what chocolate can do to me,
just think of alcohol + little me
it turns out real ugly and nasty too
I might try to eat your shoe,
or fall asleep in a strangers yard
or make out with some drunk bastard
whatever happens with alcohol you can tell
chocolate + me is bad aswell.
by




3 Comments!:
Says the genious of witty comments and phrases
The man that melt the pretty faces
the nice, the kind the funny chap
whenever you're gone, there is a gap
I'm a nutter, yes it's true
I drink bottles of fine white glue
I'm not gone, I'm always here
Waiting for your posts, my dear
I'm not gone, but then again
I'm only on teh MSN
Also, if you believe the hype,
I make a great buddy on skype
See our chats have their troughs and peaks
Talk loads, then you're not on for weeks :(
So dramatic, a pain I know
When on MSN I go.
Lavine not there, once again,
I'm not Japanese and don't believe in Zen.
If I did, I would meditate,
But Liv Elin, you're the only one that makes me levitate.
It's useful, now I can fly around and shit,
But honestly, in my arms only one person will fit.
That would be you, my dear Lavine,
Posting this on Tora's blog, 'cause I'm just too keen.
- Mab
Post a Comment