
If you're head feels like it's empty, but it's not
If you feel cold, but it's hot
If you feel lonely, though you're not alone
If you feel hollow, and scared to the bone
All you need is me
Yeah, you've always got me
And now you'll see
We'll do great, you and me
Together we'll chill
We can, and we will
together we'll dance, we'll get drunk
yeah, just you and me punk.
All you need is me
Yeah, you've always got me
And now you'll see
We'll do great, you and me
If your head feels dizzy and awfully great
If you feel hot and you've lost some weight
If you look gorgeous, and if you look cool
If you've got money, a car and a pool
it's not cos you've been hanging with me
cos we will get drunk, in a ditch, you'll see
that you don't need cash or a fancy smile
just hang around with me, for a while
All you need is me
Yeah, you've always got me
Yeah, yes, you do
We'll do great, me and you.
I don't want a smile that's fake
I just want a piece of cake
I don't want to hang with Sue
All I want, is chill with you.
All you need is me
Yeah, you've always got me
Yeah, yes, you do
We'll do great, just me, and you.
by




3 Comments!:
hmmm...
oh, really?
yeh!
Post a Comment