2

Chocolate crumbs

And the other day (actually that was today, earlier today, just a few moments ago) I experienced that my chocolate was leaving crumbs all over. And I think "Oh! A Chocolate crumble!" but it's not. I know what you're thinking, it wasn't mice poop. I know you have rather low thoughts about my lodgings, but please...

Anyway, you are doomed if you get chocolate crumbs on you. Because when you try to pick it up - it melts right away. Right into the fabric. It truly is hopeless.

And I am faced with these situations on days like these when I have postponed this extremely awful assignment to the last moment and punish myself with chocolate. Because I deserve it.

Chocolate crumbs!
fml.

2 Comments!:

Tink said...

Kronk!
den filmen

Putt hele sjokoladen i munnen på en gang!

Smylexx said...

nice to see you appearing in Disney's Tangled. Bet you had to sleep with both Chip AND Dale to get that gig!

Back to Top