4

I tell you about your Lifestyle


I got this in the mail from my sister. I like it.

 This woman is 51.
She is a TV "health guru" advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a pescetarian diet high in organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements, also making statements that yeast is harmful, that the color of food is nutritionally significant, and about the utility of lingual and facial examination. 

  

This woman is 50.
She is a TV cook, who eats nothing but meat, butter and desserts.

4 Comments!:

Tink said...

brilliant
awesome
i love this
except that i don't eat neither meat nor butter
but i eat dessert sometimes
and i am a pescitarian

...

uh-oh--

Tora said...

Live long and prosper I say! If you rub yourself with butter, maybe it will still work?

Tink said...

I was served oil-dripping-pancakes today (yes, i'm serious), had it been any hotter in that pan the pancakes would've been deepfried.
And then syrup was poured over it all.

Tora said...

Perfect! I suppose that must have added at LEAST nine years to your lifespan.

Back to Top