I have eaten all my vegetables and taken vitamins and everything. I also did something nice for someone else the other day, I ate all the clementines so they didn't go bad so Helge didn't have to eat clementines gone bad. That was pretty nice of me. And I did it without him asking or anything.
I never listen to rap-music (voluntarily) and I only swear because other people do it and I do like they do because I can't help myself.
Included in this letter you will find my humble wish list written in random order.
And I also wanted to say you're a nice guy!
1. Hot Hair Rollers
2. Settlers VII (PC)
3. Fable III (Xbox 360)
4. Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)
5. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure (Wii)
6. Okami (Wii)
7. DJ Hero 2 (Xbox 360)
8. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
9. World of Goo (Wii)
10. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
11. Ice Cream Machine
12. Mornings in Jenin by Susan Abulhawa (That's a book)
14. Snow goggles
15. Snowboard boots
16. A pair of good dancing shoes (nice ones!)
18. Mountain boots
19. A nice knit hat that doesn't itch (but keep my ears warm!)
21. Moomin cooking pot
best wishes and a happy holiday!
What is your wish list this year?