2

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - can't wait!

I can't wait! How can I wait? Look at this, what can I do? What is the meaning of life when I can't know everything there is to know about this game? Please announce a release date so I know when to wake up! Would be nice to just sleep until the moment I have it in my hands, so I could watch the intro and I can cry tears of joy and relief. Oh! How can I wait? I can't wait! I seriously can't wait!

MAKE ME THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE!


Not like THAT! It's not helping! Who is standing back to back with him?! Who are you?! What does this meeeaaan?! WHAT?! Please! I can't waaaaaaait!

2 Comments!:

Dakuro said...

Yeah as I can't wait either, about the art I really like.

Anonymous said...

I can't what ether and the art is awesome. I believe thats either some new guide or minda standing there in the picture am guessing from watching the trailers it is new. Oh and the game comes out on the 20th for those you don't know all though am guessing every one knows now :P.

Back to Top