4

...



Rest in Peace Cleo :(

I love you so much. And thanks everyone for your support! And mama I am so sorry, I wish I could be with you and hug you all day.

4 Comments!:

Anonymous said...

RIP. :(

Fredrick said...

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Been all kinds of sick for a mighty bunch of days now...

It would indeed seem like we go to the same school! We'll have to find the time to meet up sometime, in between all our work.

I'm still a bit fuzzy (probably after all the painkillers my doctor have been slipping me), but did you say were on Game Design as well?

Oh, and sorry about the dog. It's probably a bad thing to say, but if it was mine to give you could have my sister's dog. It's an awfull yappy little thing.

Tora said...

thank you :(

Smylexx said...

The other day i was in Kensington Gardens in London and thought to myself how it was my perfect idea of how Doggy Heaven would be.

It has huge expanses of grass, loads of exciting trees to sniff at, ducks and squirrels to annoy and loads of other dogs to mingle with.

I'd like to imagine all my passed-on pups have gone somewhere like that.

Back to Top