2

LAZERSOCKS

wish I could show you some, but I don't have any :)


Thank you http://cupofbittercoffee.blogspot.com/ for showing me this awesome strip, made my day.

For the rest of you, here another awesome idea by me:

How do IKEA name their products? -I taped a conversation during the annual Top-secret IKEA conference in Yemen last thursday..

So Geoff, got any new names for our cupboard series?
- Yes, sir, I arranged "bring a toy to school day" before christmas, I have the whole list of toy names right here.
Wonderful work Geoff, let us hear them..
- ehm. OK, there's Klobo, Karlanda, Ektorp, Mien, Molger, Fred.
Stop right there Geoff, thank you. Fred? What do you mean Fred? That's far too weird, remove it from the list..
- Excuse me sir.
Yes Fred?
- You've got something in your beard.
Omg, what is this thing? ¤#¤&¤%
*Krrrrrztpscht* ¤%6 *frrrrzt*

mmm, yes, it's a true story, too bad they wrecked my microphone :(

2 Comments!:

Foss said...

I thought they just went round hitting sleeping tramps with a pan. The tramp wakes up, screams obscenities, and the "fuku" sofa is born.

Ikea is evil anyway. THE MEATBALLS PLOT TO DESTROY US.

Tora said...

the meatballs? They are the smallest threat.

What about the ICECREAM?!
it has taken over me already ;)

"uhuvn" - that could be a name from IKEA..

Back to Top