Last day of school!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
- Miss Piggy

Today was the very last day of this school-semester which means it is now officially holiday!

What spectacular news! As planned, my stepdad, mum, younger brother and myself are going to Italy for roughly three weeks(!) what unexpected matters are - is that my older sister just ordered a ticket and is coming to stay too! I honestly believe that to be beyond excellent, and hope for some funky weeks to come. Yarrr.

It shall be awesome.
That picture is of my older brother, he is Stinky, and that person behind him is .. well.. me!
Taken some time ago :D

1 Comments!:

Foss said...

You will have an awesome time.

That's not an opinion, it's an order.

<3

Back to Top